Sunday, September 19, 2010

Homemade Bridesmaid Dresses Gone Wrong

That poor woman!
I wonder how the bride foisted that one on a friend?
Maybe she's not a friend!
Maybe she's an old rival, or his old girlfriend!
Can you read her mind?
"Just you wait, when your first child is born, I'm going to knit this little number for the brat,
or maybe a corn bunting."
The shoe pairing isn't all that great,
but WHAT do you wear with that rainbow sherbert lampshade?
And how-in-the-world-is-she-supposed-to
SIT
DOWN!
Consider this a warning to all engaged women -
Do NOT
under ANY circumstances
force your bridesmaids to find a seamstress to whip up the
Rainbow Sherbert Bridesmaid Lampshade
Reminds me of the Purple Monstrosity
~ I still have nightmares ~
Remind me to tell you all about it sometime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment